GALENA–Galena Primary School students and staff missed three full days of school last week after mold was discovered in a large portion of the school building Tuesday morning, Sept. 4.
This item is available in full to subscribers.
We have recently launched a new and improved website. To continue reading, you will need to either log into your subscriber account, or purchase a new subscription.
If you had an account at our previous website, you can locate your account and reset your password by clicking here.
If you are a current print subscriber, you can set up a free website account by clicking here.
Otherwise, click here to view your options for subscribing.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
Other items that may interest you